Re: Overriding problems

To: Denise Thorpe <thorpe@kegs.saic.com>
Subject: Re: Overriding problems
From: Matthew Jones <matt@matanza.cc.kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 22:45:09 +0000 (GMT)
Food for thought,

A friend of mine came up with a possible solution.  Instead of cutting a
screwdriver channel in the end of the nice chrome plated bolt-head, which is
itself contersunk into the overrider, why not cut a clean screwdriver slot in
the
threaded end of the bolt?

The metal is good there but covered in 25 years woth of corrosion and paint.

What d'ya reckon?

Matt
Message from:  Matthew Jones
Senior Computing Technician