Re: Headlight Switch

To: Athleterep@aol.com
Subject: Re: Headlight Switch
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:05:14 -0400
1) Alligator clip

2) Temporary bullet connectors

3) Electrical tape

4) Any cheap two-position switch that can be picked up for $7 at your local
auto parts store.

By the way, I keep one of these last in my toolbox for 'Rags'. You never know
when a switch is going to go bad and though it's not oem, doesn't look good
and just dangles there, it does switch current on and off for temporary
purposes. I have mine rigged with pre-soldered wires so I can just connect
and go.

Developed this when Rags' headlamps just quit because of a dodgy switch one
night on a lonely stretch of US 15, leaving me in a small ditch on the verge
with no lights and lots of traffic. Never again.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'