Re: ECURIE

To: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Subject: Re: ECURIE
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 14:19:18 -0700
John Scott pointed out a glaring error in my original reply to a query on
ecurie (grin...)

>           forgive me for being a "picky" bastard, but the flag is a White
>cross on a Blue background,legend has it that Andy looked up at the Blue sky
>and there was a White cross imposed upon it, this was a good omen and the
>rest is history as we know it.

John is correct.  I replied to the original message without fully engaging
my brain, I accept his correction in the spirit it was intended.

>My mob came to OZ from  the Scottish highlands so I have an interest in
things from Scotland.

As my name will no doubt indicate, ditto.

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT ( it's getting better...slowly..)