Met a Listee today/had a great weekend

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Met a Listee today/had a great weekend
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 17:29:28 -0700
Saturday attended Brits on the Hudson's D.A.R.E. to be British show in
New Windsor, New York got to see a 1935 PA Aeroliner, very cool. Food,
show, cars and people were great. Wes Grady was a no show, something
about car not ready and garage being delivered. He lives 15 minutes
from show grounds. Bottom line he whimped out.

Sunday attended Keystone Region MG club's British Gathering in
Hellertown, Pa. Fantastic! hilights were 31` Morgan, 55 AH 100M, Allard
kit, Atalia (triumph) and Bs in better than factory released condition.
Met up with Scott Hower who showed me pictures of his B project and
Impressed the H&*% out me. It's going to be one to watch for. It was
great meeting him and by the way he's tackling 95% of this restoration
himself. Hope you all had just as good a time this weekend as I. My B
ain't prefect but it handled like a dream all weekend. I was in cruise
heaven. Taste of Britain Westwood, N.J. in two weeks the 22nd and The
Original British car Show, Bowie, Maryland on the 23rd I'll be looking
for you. David Deutsch