British Car Show Sept. 21

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Show Sept. 21
From: Gordon Cappelletty <gcappelletty@valleynet.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 1996 20:07:08 -0700
If any of you will be in/near Fresno, CA on Sat. Sept. 21, 1996, the
First Congregation Church is having its annual "Very British Car and
Motorcycle Show."  All makes/models and most years of British cars and
motorcycles are represented.  NO concours cars are permitted - only
driven and loved cars are entered.  It is a great time for all.

There are "people's choice" awards (1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes) for both
cars and motorcycles.  Last year a 1943 Rolls Royce won first prize in
the automobile category (as well it should have).

e-mail me if you want more information.  It really is a lot of fun for
those of us who love (and drive) our British cars.

Gordon
'79 MGB roadster