Stebros/Ansas

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stebros/Ansas
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 22:28:25 -0300 (ADT)
My 70 BGT is on it's second Stebro, and it's now almost15 years old! It is
the sweetest sound....

Just put an Ansa on my '68, and while not as throaty as the Stebro - it does
sound fine...and should continue to sound even better as it wears...

What seems a million years ago - I used to have a Peco exhust on my '71 Mini
- and that too was a sweet sounding system...

Peco still around???

And, are we sure that Stebro's NLA? (no longer available?) I had heard a
rumour that they were once again back in production somewhere in
Ontario....anyone?

BTW - it was a glorious summer day today on the coast - HOT! 29 Celcius!
Took the '68 roadster for a tear along these marvelous coastal roads this
evening - absolutely intoxicating...gawd I love these cars!

As I was driving along with my son Aaron, we began wishing aloud we were on
our way to Indy (sigh), distances, finances et al got in the way. To those
who go - God speed, safety fast - and have a great time!

Cheers from Atlantic Canada!

Terry 'Wish I Coulda Done A Lap' Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster