Re: Met a Listee today/had a great weekend

To: wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net
Subject: Re: Met a Listee today/had a great weekend
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 15:17:42 -1000
>Something really strange is going on.  My restorer was gone all weekend, =
(clip)
>available whenever I wanted it and that he was sick of dealing with "Cry =
>babies".  I knew he was temperamental and difficult to deal with, but I =

Sounds like he's about due to vacationate the premises.  I'd get the car
now, rain or no rain.  Take a trailer and a tarp if you have to.  Just get
the car now.  If the weather has been that bad he may be looking at your
car taking of space in his shop, finished, waiting for the owner, and may
decide to take it outside for a washing in the rain.

When you do pick up the car also take him a gift certificate for a free
dinner at some nice restaurant in the area.  Might be just the right nice
gesture he needs about now.  Sounds like he's currently a little tired of
dealing with the darker side of the public.  Anybody who deals with the
public on a daily basis needs a break every once in a while.  Maybe offer
to take him fishing or something.

Who knows what he needs, but get your car now.
At least that's what I would do.

mike. (I'd rather be out fishing right now in fact.)
      (Maybe I'll tie up a dry fly that looks like an MG.)  :)