The anticipation is killing me...

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The anticipation is killing me...
From: Marc Steinberg <marc@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 05:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

My '63 B, which has been in a body shop for over a year and a half, gets
sprayed today!!!  From here it should be just another week or two --
paint has to dry, get buffed, clearcoated, and I'll be damned if I'm
gonna risk this paint job by installing the chrome strips and top
hardware myself...

I chose a slight variant on the original Tartan Red -- the formula is
halfway between TR and Guards Red, which is a Porsche color that has no
orange and a touch of violet.  The good news is, after all that time, the
car still starts right up on the first attempt...I'll be able to leave
under my own power!

-- Marc