RE: Follow-up Re: anyone have impossible to remove grease c

To: DamitDick%gnn.com@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: RE: Follow-up Re: anyone have impossible to remove grease c
From: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Date: 12 Jun 96 07:08:49 PDT
Dick, saw your message on the list - I too have the BMC special tool
for removing the grease cups on WW MGBs, it's simply a piece of bar
stock that has been given an internal 5/16 UNF thread, the outside
has a step, a larger thread (7/16?) to accept a hex nut, and a flat
to accept a wrench.  This and a large washer make up the tool, which
acts as a small puller.

Rob Nortier, who owns British Tool Company in Grand Rapids, has
reproduced several MG tools, mostly for MGAs.  I will talk to him,
and will see him at the University Motors Summer Party in August.  He
might be interested in making this tool.  Cheers, Paul Kile

Paul D. Kile

kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com

(916) 355-5162
GenCorp Aerojet