Supercharged B

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supercharged B
From: Garry Hill/estec/ESAdev
Date: 12 Jun 96 16:11:29
Hi All,

I bet this has been discussed a few times in the group - trouble is I haven't
been here long so I probably missed it. I'm exploring the possibility of fixing
a supercharger to my '73 B GT and (as you can imagine) I have a few questions.
First of all, have any of you wise MG'ers done such a thing ? Is it possible ?
Are new units available and how much ? .....I've tried to put the idea aside,
convincing myself that it would be too expensive or that I'm far too old (38)
and sensible to do such a thing but I keep thinking what an attractive idea it
is. Can anyone tell me how to do it - or shouldn't I bother ?

I'd love to hear what you all think -
experiences...disasters....successes....blow by blow accounts (pun intended) !

Thanks in advance,

Garry Hill