MGA Coupe

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Coupe
From: jtodd@napahigh.napanet.net (John Todd)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 15:31:20 -0800
I have a 1960 MGA Coupe that I'd like to see go to a good home.  It is a
very nice car that almost any MG fan would be proud to take to the next
club meet.  It is Iris Blue (new), has a professionally rebuilt engine (one
oversize), new clutch, and rebuilt transmission--only 2300 miles on
rebuilds.  Converted to unleaded. The wire wheels have been rebuilt, most
of the rubber parts including windshield and rear glass seals
professionally installed (no leaks) has been replaced.  New headliner,
carpet, side panels, steering wheel, and nice pull-out stereo.  Everything
works and the car drives as well as it looks.  Ready to go anywhere for
$9,500 (less than the cost of the professional work done to the car).
Located in Napa, CA.

John Todd
jtodd@napahigh.napanet.net
707-252-8205