Hardware fittings for Brooklands screens

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardware fittings for Brooklands screens
From: syd saperstein <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 22:26:07 -0700
Sent this in a few days ago, but have not seen it in the digest so not sure
it got on.  Am looking for 3 parts that go on a set of Brooklands racing
screens.  Need 1 wing nut, 3 mounting "stands" (screw to facia or scuttle at
botton, an eye at the op. end to accept shaft and one eyed mounting piece
that fits inside of the wing nut, its short shaft fits into the eye of the
mounting stands.  I know this description is rough, but it should make sense
to you if you have what I'm talking about. Thanks awfly. TCSYD