Seven Enterprises/ Netcom Carrier down

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seven Enterprises/ Netcom Carrier down
From: DRDED@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 02:06:46 -0400
Seven of newport news, Va calls themselfs a full line MGB stockist of
original and restoration parts and accessories and performance. 800-992-7007
or  for international (outside USA/Canada) 804-873-0007

Please bear with me. Netcom is experiencing Tech difficulties and I'm unable
to sign on to receive mail. I keep the AOL account open for just such an
emergency but don't have majordomo subscribed to this account. Please
continue to use  my drded@ix.netcom.com  address to respond and I'll get back
to you ASAP. Safety Fast, David Deutsch