RE: Dual carbs vs. Z-S

To: _MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dual carbs vs. Z-S
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 12:13:00 -0700 (PDT)
Either limp along on a used one for 70 if your low on cash or if you feel
like spending 500 on something, the dual carb or even a good weber
conversion would give you a lot more power and bang for your buck than a 500
manifold for your Z-S. You only concern is passing emissions legally...

Chris Reichle