RE: Free tire-purchasing advice

To: "James A. Snyder" <jsnyder@snicc.dseg.ti.com>
Subject: RE: Free tire-purchasing advice
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 15:11:11 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, James A. Snyder wrote:

> Wes Grady wrote:

> > While I am an attorney and not a tire man any longer, I did sell and =
> > manage a tire shop for 4 years, and represent both two large tire =

> > Wire wheels can most certainly be balanced on a computerized tire =
> > balancing machine.  It is done all the time and done correctly.  While I =

> Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Next thing, you'll try to tell us there really are good
> attorneys out there. :)

Please, let's not start bashing attorneys again.  If he can balance wire
wheels, then I bet Wes is a good attorney.  If you can do one thing well,
chances are you can do two things well.  Well, there are exceptions.  I
did once hire an attorney because I liked his bagpipe playing; that was a
mistake.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910