Re: Tech Tips - Midget license plate lamp

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tech Tips - Midget license plate lamp
From: "Thomas Wannenburg" <twannen@isnet.is.bgsm.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 11:44:02 -0400 (EDT)

>No offense to anyone, but I'd rather read what John has to say
>rather than the equivalent bandwidth that's been wasted with the ongoing
>attorney thread.
>
>                               Just my $.02
>
>                               - Jeff

Not to bash attorney bashing, I too appreciate John Twist's contributions - and
everyone elses also.  I have had some problems with the ftp site.  I never seem
to be able to connect to it with Netscape.

What does the rear license plate lamp / lamps look like on a '74 Midget (RWA)?
I am doing some body work in the area.  I think that a PO replaced the rear
light with one from a more recent MG - it consists of two chromed lights mounted
on a steel license plate bracket.  From looking in the VB catalog, it seems I
should have a single round light mounted above the plate.  The books I have do
not (infuriatingly) show a rear aspect of a 74 Midget.

Tom Wannenburg