RE: Free tire-purchasing advice

To: Denise Thorpe <thorpe@kegs.saic.com>
Subject: RE: Free tire-purchasing advice
From: Dirk de Boer <deboer@duke.usask.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 09:47:07 -0900 (PDT)
Okay. Now we get to the good stuff. Thanks Denise.

One question though: do the weights go to the outside or inside, or 50%
to both? All my wheels have their weights on the inside and this
seems odd.

Also, what is a good source for weights? J.C. Whitney carries them (I
think) but is there a better source? This kind of project would be
great for our long, cold Canadian winter.

Dirk