Re: RE: Free tire-purchasing advice

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Free tire-purchasing advice
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 23:03:23 -0400
::cough::

>free set of tires (I hadn't purchased the worthless >made-in-Ireland
Semperits there), but they did refund my >money.

Whilst we're not bashing attorneys or democrats, please let's not bash the
Irish, either. Some very nice things are made in Ireland (me, for example)
and some very cheap lousy things are made in the States (and, of course, the
reverse is true of both). I think it can be safely said, generally, that any
generalisation is a load of rubbish. ;)

Just my own tuppence worth.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
...has 'Made in Ireland' stamped indelibly on left buttock