68 MGBGT dead battery

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 68 MGBGT dead battery
From: Scott Vetter <svetter@beta.centenary.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 14:23:33 -0500 (CDT)

Hi folks, I'm new on your list (about two weeks).  I love reading your
messages.  I have a question-- My 68 MGBGT which I am restoring (over too
many years) seems to always has a dead battery.  I have replaced the
battery and put a new alternator on (from Moss, but I have to change the
conection per Moss' instructions and kit).  My question is how can I
check to see if the battery is charging??  Or do I have something
draining the battery??  How can I check to see if their is a drain on the
battery?

Scott Vetter
68 B-GT
62 Mk1 Midget