MGA Engine wallpaper..

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA Engine wallpaper..
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 18:33:18 -0400 (EDT)
   Gang-

   I pieced this together from some images I swiped a while back.
   The wallpaper is an MG A series engine+trans (me thinks ?) and
   a small octogon.  This can be downloaded from:  ftp.team.net
   Look for the file named: mgengine.zip in the /mgs directory.

   Copy the file to your Windows\System (or equivalent) directory
   and check the tiled button when selecting the wallpaper.
   Works with any flavor of windows.

   ...coming soon for our Triumph fans: a spinning British/Leyland
   meatball cursor.  Anyone have a better Triumph image??

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA