RE: GT fenders....

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Subject: RE: GT fenders....
From: Ernest Gilbert <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 14:34:08 -0700
The only shape difference is in the turn signal mounting area. Through 68 the
mounting was raised noticably from the fender contour. 69 and later the turn
signal mounting is nearly flush. Also 68 and before had no provision for side
markers. 69 has reflectors screwed on so there might be 2 small screw holes to
plug. 70 and after have side marker lights so there is a considerable cutout
for them.