RE: clutch problems

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: clutch problems
From: John Haynes <johnhaynes@som-uky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 17:36:13 -0400
    Hello Joe
       The 1275 engine has no side plates for valve lifter removal. The =
l098 has a large sheetmetal tag attached to the lower right side of the =
block which is stamped 1100. The 948 has the number 950 cast into the =
lower center of the block in figures about 2" tall.
         Some of the early cars do not have a check valve in the master =
cyl. Try bleeding it with a vacuum pump.
          Vicky Brit for your alternate source. 1 800 255 0088
           If you like LBC's and domestic V8's, you are in for a treat, =
such as, Tiger, Jensen, Bristol, Allard, TVR,and the Li'l Monster =
AC/Shelby Cobra.
   =20
       Sam Haynes=20
        TR3 Original Owner