Re: Wrinkle paint....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wrinkle paint....
From: jtodd@napahigh.napanet.net (John Todd)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 08:57:20 -0700
>Greetings List!
>
>At the risk of starting a minor opinion war I respectfully request the list
>wisdom on the application of wrinkle paint.  What is the best brand?  What
>are the secrets of the masters in successfull application?

I used Moss Motors wrinkle paint with complete success, and I am no painter
to be sure.

I completely stripped the old paint (blue to match body color) and cleaned
it thoroughly with a chemical cleaner and then a soap and water wash.
Placed it in the early am sun and painted away following instructions on
the can.  Looks perfect.