RE: First problem

To: "arm@unix.infoserve.net" <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Subject: RE: First problem
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 08:31:59 -0400
Picked up the car on Friday afternoon.  Mech-an-ick said he had =
absolutely no idea as to what happened.  Rear shoe was completely gone.  =
He fixed them, no charge, told me to have a nice day.  Who knows?  I =
would blame it on my ex-wife, but no-one would believe me.

He also put in a 180 deg. thermostat, a quart of "40 below" and the temp =
held right at 180 (actually, the gauge read about 175) all the way home. =
 I pushed it up to 75 to give it a good test and it was rock solid.  He =
figures that the absence of a thermostat allowed the fluid to circulate =
too quickly and never got cooled.  Must be right, it is fine now.

So, now, on to the next problem....