Re: Age & the Like

To: TheSkinny@aol.com
Subject: Re: Age & the Like
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 14:56:11 -0700
You wrote:
 I've had to specify in two divorces that I keep all
>MG's.  Current (and hopefully last) wife says if it ever ends, there
will be
>no MG to fight over.
>
>Dave Riker
>1969 MG Midget
>1969 Wife
>Class of 1980

I recently picked up my wife from work (her car in being serviced) in
my 66 red B and she protested and said she prefers the 75 BRG B so I
told her I was just going to have to find myself a red car girl but she
could still be my Green car girl. She said " go ahead but when this
green car girl is finished with you your not going to be able to afford
a green car or a red car let alone a girl". This is my third wife also
and I don't want a fourth. We celibrated our sixth aniversary last week
which makes this the longest marriage I've had.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
66, 68, 75, 78 and 79 B's