Re: Gettin' into it this weekend...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gettin' into it this weekend...
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 04:42:27 -0700
I define a leak as something getting passed a seal meant to stop it.
Ray is correct that the master may be leaking internally. this would
not cause fluid depletion. So let me revise. If your pedal sinks there
is a leak, always. Check: Wheel Cylinders, brake lines and calipers if
all is dry the culper is the Master. By the way I've noticed a great
improvement in ride, handling and over all operation since I install
lucky rabbit's foot in glove box and horse shoe in boot.
Safety Fast, David "you got a problem with that?" Deutsch

You