Re: 3rd wives club

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3rd wives club
From: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se (Steve Foster ZD/KC)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 96 11:25:57 +0200
Here in Sweden you tend to do it another way.
You meet a girl, live with her for 5-6 years, maybe have a couple of kids and
if all seems to be  ok then get married. Unforntunately you can do that when
buying cars!
It's a quick test drive a poke around and you're hitched!
I lived with my chosen one for  6 years before getting married. We've been
married
4 years now and there is no difference. People change that's true but the
traits are the same. I've only owned an MG 2 years, but it hasn't changed the
way I spend
some of my spare time. Now it's MG time, before it was other  creative
h/pratical hobbies.

May you guys should try the live with it, like it, marry it policy.
I wish I could have done that on all my cars... I have had three company cars
now and
not one of them would I have wanted to buy!

There's a firm in the UK who lease classics for buisness use. Same monthly cost
for a Jaguar MkII as a BMW 520! An E type against a BMW 525.  Or an MGA for a
Vauxhall/Opel
Vectra!
You can even rent them over the weekend or by the month.... Shame I'm in Sweden
now!

/Steve