Wiring Harness Connectors/Tools -- MG's on TV

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Harness Connectors/Tools -- MG's on TV
From: DMeadow@gnn.com (David Littlefield)
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 1996 21:39:05
Try British Wiring Inc., 20449 Ithaca, Olympia Fields, IL  60461,
(708) 481-9050, which is run by Edwin and Lesley Cehelnik.  I met
them at a British car show near Chicago and they are very nice
people.  I'm not sure whether they will have the tools you are
looking for, but certainly they will have the connectors.  They
specialize in wiring harnesses for British classic cars and
motorcycles.  I found their pricing to be MUCH better than Moss.

On the TV front, I recently suffered through parts of a movie
called "Return of the Killer Tomatoes" in which the protagonist
drove a later-model MG Midget that looked to be in great shape.
The only reason I watched was to see Karen Mistral, who also was in
great shape.
David Littlefield
Houston, TX
1962 MGA