Re: Morgan's Garage?

To: simjason@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Morgan's Garage?
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 23:26:23 -0400
In a message dated 96-07-07 12:41:45 EDT, Jason Dutt wrote:

>An LBCer friend of mine came across an old '30s Ford farm tractor, and upon
looking at the engine, he noticed it was incredibly similar to the B series
engine.  Hhhmmmm...
>This started us wondering if the B series engine was somehow derived from
this design. It would be understandable, considering the engine's weight, and
it's low-end torque.

MG 1500 engines were used in Ford Ferguson tractors, yep, made in merry old
England.  Used to drive one when I was a wee tot.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA
Naperville, Illinois