Re: MG Fergusons

To: kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu
Subject: Re: MG Fergusons
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 14:32:40 -0400
In a message dated 96-07-09 10:55:24 EDT, Kevin Sullivan wrote:

>You're thinking in the wrong direction.  What would be absolutely cool would
be to buy the tractor and fix _it_ up: buy one of the crossflow heads that
guy was selling, supercharger, everything, and enter it in shows!  I bet it
would sound and look great.

Well, maybe not so extreme.  I was thinking of entering a fully restored
Ferguson in the tenth annual British Car Festival at Oakton Community
College, DesPlaines, Illinois on September 8.  I understand by the rules that
anything with four wheels and an MG engine is classed as an MG Variant.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA
Naperville. Illinois