Re: NAMGBR and AMGBA\Rivalry\what's the problem?

To: kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: Re: NAMGBR and AMGBA\Rivalry\what's the problem?
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 08:02:01 -0400
Paul Kile writes:

>The newest Taurus is
>being hailed as a styling tour-de-force, but no one will admit that
>from the front it looks like a crosseyed guppy.

A friend of mine here describes the new Taurus station wagon as looking alot
like a pregnant termite queen. The Pontiac Boneville SSEI and most of what
Chrysler builds also have a definate arthopod-ish quality as well.  When
will we be done with this horrible era of automobile styling?  If I can
paraphrase my favorite T-shirt emblem: "Sure they made (your marque here)
after 1967, but who the hell cares?"

Will Zehring (hopelessly stuck in 1967)

obligatory lbc content: I drove the B in today.