British Wiring Address

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Wiring Address
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 10:14:16 -0300
        The address for British Wiring is:

20449 Ithica,
Olympia Fields, IL
60461

Phone/Fax 708-481-9050

        They provide original wiring harnesses as well as all the original
fittings and anything associated with British car wiring. I'm just a pleased
customer.

Regards,
Bob

>At 09:13 AM 7/7/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>Does anyone have a source for purchasing harness connectors and tools for
>>removing connector plugs and sockets?
>
>Larry,
>
>I found an outfit in NeW York called BRITISH WIRING that seems to have
>virtually everything one can think of for rewiring almost any British Car.
>I don't have the address info at hand but if you're interested let me know
>and I'll scare it up.
>
>Cheers,

Robert A. C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Sunbeam Man! 1953 Alpine & 1954 90 MK IIA Drophead Coupe
*NEW ARRIVAL* 1954 MK IIA Saloon - Last on the road in 1964! No Engine :-(
See Sunbeams @ BATANS: http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html