Floors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Floors
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@cris.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 13:40:51 -0700
Does anyone know the right floors to use for my car.  I just got a
Moss-ordered RH side floor from O'Connor classics and the seat mounting
holes/nuts and harness/fuel line/brake line retaining bolts were absent.  My
car is a '69 MGB and the floors I removed had these features.  I'd *REALLY*
hate to start from scratch and have to put these things in, especially
because the seat mounting area corresponds with the cross member.  Should I
buy the older-style floors?  Is there really a difference?

Andy Ramm
'69 B
'96 Headache