RE: FEISTY WOMEN (was LBC abuse)

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Subject: RE: FEISTY WOMEN (was LBC abuse)
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 14:30:18 -0400
Isn't it amazing that we all gripe about them, but end up doing whatever =
they want!  My bride (we have only been married a little over a year) =
teases me about the MGA but down deep I know that she loves it.  Every =
chance she gets she drives it.

There is an antique and classic car show at Montgomery Place (Dutchess =
County, NY) this weekend, but I am taking delivery of my airplane and =
have to fly the prior owner back to Indiana, so I doubt we will be =
there.  She might drive over alone, but I doubt that she will stay for =
long.  She will just leave and drive another couple of hundred miles....