Late replies....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Late replies....
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 11:41:46 -0700
 Greetings All!

Please accept my apologies if any of my replies seem as though I've been in
a time warp.  I have been in a time warp.

On June 27 we had a house fire in the middle of the night.  No one was hurt
and there was no real structural damage to the house but my daughter's room
was gutted and most of her stuff was either damaged or destroyed.  Needless
to say things have not been exactly normal around here and my E-mail piled
up big-time!  (600+ messages!)

Thankfully all is now almost back to what it once was and hopefully I'll be
able to get back to working on the GT and  daily e-mail maintenance.

Cheers

   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT