MGB Tires

To: "'MGs'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Tires
From: "Sluis, John" <jsluis@iastate.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 96 07:21:00 CDT
I asked this same question a while back and received some quality answers
from the group.  If you want to stay with stock sizes, I find there are 2
choices.  There is a Michelin 165SR14 available and an Avon 165SR14.

The Michelin is available at a bit less cost that you were quoted (I believe
they are $98 right now) from Coker Tire.  Their ad is always in the back of
Hemmings.  I ended up buying the Avons from British Wire Wheel for $62 each.
 I bought 2 and with shipping the total was $136. They're terrific tires and
I'm very happy with this choice.

Good luck.