Lindsey Porters books

To: williem@nando.net
Subject: Lindsey Porters books
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 08:24:36 -0400
> From williem@nando.net Wed Jul 17 14:00 EDT 1996
>
> So the company is Eric Waiter Assoc.  I need to get one of the 1st edition
> books ASAP.  Could you give a city in NJ for EWA.  I checked the monster
> list and the 800 directory without finding them.  Thanks.
> Bill Mills

Once again for anybody looking for Lindsey Porters "Guide to Purchase
and DIY Restoration" By Lindsey Porter

EWA
369 Springfield Avenue
BOX 188
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
(908) 665-7811
(908) 665-7814 FAX
ewa@ewacars.com

The 1989 first edition reference number is ZZPORT2
For Wes Grady..
The 1992 second edition reference number is ZZPORT22

Both are hard cover and both are $39

I have no affiliation with EWA...blah..blah..blah.

- -Mark