Re: Buying a Midget

To: KCMGB@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buying a Midget
From: TheSkinny@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 23:11:10 -0400
<do you have ALL the cars you listed ?????????? I have a 78 & 79 Midget and a
70-B <and a 67 TR GT-6
<my wifes car and my daily winter truck and I thought my drive way was full
you need a <ware house for
<yours

Sorry to let you down, it was just a pun.  Really have just one midget, but
over the years (I've had it since 1983), I've picked and choosen the little
things that I liked best about each year, and whenever I parted out a car, or
went to a swap meet, I'd take the pieces I liked and incorporated them into
my car.  I get lots of guesses as to which year car I really have, but it's
registered as a 69.

Dave Riker.

P.S. The wife's honda sleeps outside, and my midget and a friend's bugeye
stay in the garage.