Indy 96 dash plaque online

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Indy 96 dash plaque online
From: Gen <glcory@artsci.wustl.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 21:28:18 -0500 (CDT)
Someone unsubscribed me and I missed all post-event discussion while I was
roadtripping at 30 mpg plus I missed my club's meeting (SECOND Monday of
the month, darn!).  Did anyone scan in the dash plaque for a home page?  I
want to because I don't want them on my dash, it's rounded anyway and
would soon be cluttered, and I don't want to get a big board and have so
much empty space to fill.  Would that be illegal?  Has this already been
thoroughly discussed?

Gen
'71 MGBGT sorry officer, I have to drive fast in this car -- image counts!