[MG] Re: Zenith carb.

To: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Subject: [MG] Re: Zenith carb.
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 08:02:43 -0400
At 02:58 AM 7/26/96 +0600, you wrote:

>They're what's known as 'constant depression' carbs (hence the CD in 175CD).

        <snip>

>(At least that's how I figured it all works.)

        OK, Jay, now that you have stuck your neck out in this manner, you
have just assumed the title of "Sir Zenith" accompanied by all of its
trappings and glory (i.e., the "High Priestess").

        Now that the list has found a Zenith Carb EXPERT, please, PLEASE
tell me where to start the positioning of the needle (all the way "in" -
clockwise or all the way "out" - counterclockwise) when replacing a needle
and attempting to adjust the "ingenious" thing.

        Tim "the novice apprentice" Moses