Re: Flashing LED (WAS: Parking on a Sunny Day

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flashing LED (WAS: Parking on a Sunny Day
From: Alberto Manganini <albertom@mbox.vol.it>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 96 19:59:23 -0500
-- [ From: Alberto Manganini * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

>         NOW we're on to something.  How about a copy of the design plans.
> assume this is something that could be constructed from minor parts from
Radio
> Shack.
>
>         I'm interested in how you did it (design, parts, wiring, placement
,
> etc.)

You could easily find some purpose-designed flashing leds. There's even a
type with built-in resistor, to allow you to connect it directly to 12V,
otherwise you must connect a 680ohm resistor in series with the flashing led
, then wire it to some point with 12V present also without the key, and
that's all
--

Alberto Manganini - albertom@mbox.vol.it
      Mag Moda New s.r.l. - Italy