Re: '74 MGB Brake Master cylinder Problem

To: "Yoshizawa, Masahiko" <MYoshizawa@ea.com>
Subject: Re: '74 MGB Brake Master cylinder Problem
From: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 18:23:13 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 28 Jul 1996, Yoshizawa, Masahiko wrote:

> I have '74 BGT and have dual ... cylinder that has two reserve tanks into
>  one reservoir.  Anyway, the probelm I'm having is that I can not take
>  the cylinder apart.

Is yours right hand or left hand drive?

Assuming that you have the same non-power-assist master cylinder that's
present on North American cars, these are very difficult to disassemble.

I gave up on mine, and paid the $180 (approx.) for a rebuilt one.

Bill
'71 MGB (daily driver)

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have