67 BGT Back Hatch glass/windshield fit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 BGT Back Hatch glass/windshield fit
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 21:48:11 +0000
Has anyone got a source for the back glass non-heater type for a 67
BGT? Moss is selling only the later heated glass for the earlier cars
and the spare I was planning to use was damaged.
Also, while I'm putting out this request for info, has anyone had any
problems installing aftermarket front windshields for the same 67 year
GT's? I notice that the new glass is thinner than the original I took
out and wonder if this will lead to any fitment and future leak
situations?

Thanks in advance as always,
DAve