RE: TD windshield??

To: bobd@dynacomm.fse.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TD windshield??
From: "Blair Engle" <engle@mailer.martech.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 19:56:33 -0500 (EST)
> Went riding in my TD for only the second time this weekend. I decided
> that I would lay flat the windshield to see how that worked when driving.
> I made it two blocks before deciding that I had had enough and put the
> windshield back in the vertical position.  What is the function of the
> rotating windshield and when would you not want it in the vertical
> position???? Bob Dallas
> Houston, Texas
> '69 MGB-GT  '51 MG-TD

Bob:
Give it another try.  During the 6 years I lived in Orlando (central)
Florida. I did not put up my windshield, except in blinding rain.  I now
live in north Florida where it sometimes gets down in the teens. I still
fold the windshield from April until November.  As suggested, get a
Brooklands windscreen, they break the wind just enough to make driving a
dream.
Press on regardless,
Blair
Blair Engle                                  engle@phy.fsu.edu