Re: TD windshield??

To: mgs@autox.team.net, bobd@dynacomm.fse.com
Subject: Re: TD windshield??
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 21:14:09, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Bob;
My Morgan has a fold down screen and I find it very useful. I have the
Brooklands screens ,  half round screen which fits on the cowl and just
deflect the wind from hitting you in the face. You have to find the
right spot behind  the screen for your face but then it is great, the
wind just misses your head and you stay cool . My daughter loves it
since it keeps her hair blown back and out of her face.
Then again the fold down screen come in handy in the parking garage at
work, I simply drive under the enterance barrier arm rather than
looking for the pass card.

Bob Nogueira

----- REPLY, Original message follows --------

> Date: Monday, 29-Jul-96 03:42 PM
>
> From: Bob Dallas
>
> Subject: TD windshield??

.  What is the function of the rotating
> windshield and when would you not want it in the vertical
position????