Midget Hardtop gone/ still have B hardtop

To: railroad@itw.com
Subject: Midget Hardtop gone/ still have B hardtop
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 03:41:32 -0700
I said it wouldn't last and it didn't. Steve in North Haven (sobert@)
grabbed it and is very pleased he did. I found you need to jump on
opportunities like this. I could have easily sold this at carlisle for
$200. I still have B hardtop for $150. I am not in the business of
selling parts but will be happy to try and help you locate want you
need. My biggest problem is time. I do not have any while UPS is open.
It's 6:30 am now and I'm out the door till this evening in 20 minutes.
This is my hobby. Safety Fast, David Deutsch