N.E. USA british car events list updated

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: N.E. USA british car events list updated
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 03:56:33 -0700
Live in the N.E. USA? Looking for something to do with that LBC? Check
out http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html . Hope all are having
as much fun this summer as I am. I met a few listees in Brookline this
passed Sunday and must say not only are MG people friendly and helpful
but we are one darn good looking bunch too. Looking forward to meeting
many more of you soon. Next stop for me is New England MGCC Almost
Downeast Lobster Bake in Eliot, Maine Sunday Aug. 4th. Safety Fast,
David Deutsch