Re: Seat Belt Installation

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seat Belt Installation
From: Marc Steinberg <marc@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 05:26:22 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, it's a '63 B...sorry to have omitted that little piece of info!
According to my factory manual, seat belts were an option in '63.  The
blanking plugs suggest that my car was never fitted with them.

Last night I went home and checked _thoroughly_ for the outboard anchors
that so many of you have suggested should be there.  In fact, they are;
they're half-filled in with goop and they're pretty small, but they're
definitely there.  I'll ream them out and install the seatbelts exactly
where they're supposed to go.  'Nuff said!

-- Marc