Midget safety

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget safety
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 23:50:01 -0500
Wait a minute here.....

 There was an ad in the seventies (not that I would remember, but my father
told me....) in which a triumph spitfire was hurtling toward a brick wall
at an amazing speed.....  and right as it was about to crush into the wall
and make spitfire crunch, it sped by, an optical illusion.  The caption
read:  THE OBJECT IS TO AVOID THE WALL....
  Isn't that the object?  I mean we are always in danger of the other
driver, but part of the beauty of my midget is that I feel safer than
anyone else on the road, because when I see something happen only my car is
nimble enough to dart around the problem--- let me tell you I have had
plenty of opportunity.  So instead of throwing an air bag in your midget---
AVOID THE WALL or drive a 65 lincoln continental and run over the guy......

Brust Roethler