Grand Rapids MG Happening

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Grand Rapids MG Happening
From: Ed McCarroll <EMCCARROLL@magnum.mco.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:14:46 -0400 (EDT)
        I will be going to the University Motors MG get-together on
        Friday 16 Aug. in the A.M.   I will be travelling in the MGA on
        Rte. 23/475 from Ohio into Michigan and continue through Ann
        Arbor and Lansing.   I figure 3 to 3 1/2 hrs. for the trip.
        Is anyone going to the same event who will travel the same route and
        would like to join up  for the company?    E-mail me directly
        if you want to caravan.